Endorphin Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Music on a map

Répondre au sujet    Endorphin Index du Forum » The Creations... » Tutorials... Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Music on a map
Auteur Message
bill
Administrateur

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
Point(s): 88
Moyenne de points: 0,99

Message Music on a map Répondre en citant
Introduction:
This is the way I utilisise, know that there are SEVERAL!Another thing, apperement other players hear it but I do it even when (the exchange of music nadeo)Last thing, we must first have the music. Mp3 on your computer!Step

1:First you need a tool that will change your. Mp3. Ogg => I recommend Cdex Download!To encode your music follow the instructions;

1. Open Cdex 1.5 then go to Option, and then from the dropdown menu you click configuration. The, a window appears, you choose the Encoder tab and choose the encoder. Ogg. Finally, you click OK

2. You then go in and you click Convert MPEG -> MPEG

3. Once there, a window opens, you click the 3 little point in the top right of the window to select your folder that contains your songs. Mp3 format. You click OK to select the desired folder. . All your songs. Mp3 format are displayed. You select the one (s) you want to encode. Ogg and you click convert.

4. Here, the conversion is finished, you will find your songs. Ogg format in My Documents / My Music/MP3

5. Now you need to convert your. Ogg. Mux. For this you open Trackmania, normally you have a small frame or write there ... Play configuration etc. You click Help. A window appears.

6. Then click on Personal Data and then click Convert music. The, you choose the music you want to convert. Mux.You can convert all and do other things during that time (especially if you convert a lot)

Ps: We can only convert one by one or all of a suddenHere you have finished! Your / your song (s) file. Mux is (are) in Program files / Trackmania / Gamedata / skins / ChallengesMusicIf they have not, do it manuallyStep 2:1. After creating your map, click Enter and then replay mode Select Music.2. Now appear all the converted music. Mux. Click on the ones you want to put on the map!3.

This fact confirm the circuit, normally you hear the music chosen! Save and voila!

La pression,je la subit pas,je la bois ...

Ven 13 Juil - 23:10 (2012) MSN
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Juil - 23:10 (2012)
Répondre au sujet    Endorphin Index du Forum » The Creations... » Tutorials... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation