Endorphin Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Signs TMX...

Répondre au sujet    Endorphin Index du Forum » The Creations... » Tutorials... Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Signs TMX...
Auteur Message
bill
Administrateur

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
Point(s): 88
Moyenne de points: 0,99

Message Signs TMX... Répondre en citant
Hi everyone I made ​​this little tutorial for you to put the panels tmx    

1) You must go to this site http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/?action=threadshow&id=221.

2) Download a group of 90 panels (you can choose colors according to the list and even night modes make it realistic).

3) Once the download is complete you will come across an archive (. Zip if you have 7zip that I advise you at this address http://www.7-zip.org/) You dézipé documents in your office my documents \ TrackMania Forever \ Skins \ Any \ Advertisement \ skins \ any (if you have not create all these documents with the correct spelling as indicated on the documents as I do myself ... and these are the signs that are highly demanded tmx are yours.

4) In the game trackmania nations (or united) Forever you put a block where there is a sign marked TM basically, you click the paint bucket in the bottom right of the editor of race and you choose the panel you want.

5) And then you put the panel you'll see in the race.

I hope this tutorial helped you get ... bill

La pression,je la subit pas,je la bois ...

Ven 13 Juil - 22:59 (2012) MSN
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 13 Juil - 22:59 (2012)
Répondre au sujet    Endorphin Index du Forum » The Creations... » Tutorials... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation